Techniques and types of hair straightening proceduresS@lon-3l!sa12202018 | April 5, 2019 | 0 | Health & Beauty
The hair straightening treatment is a procedure that essentially involves the use of chemical based products when you seek permanent hair straightening. Therefore, the PACP that is the Public Authority for Consumer protection is now performing special tests on products picked from different salons to check for harmful chemicals in the products. However, since the awareness against harmful chemical products is growing, the parlours and salons offering services of hair straightening in Brisbane are taking particular care in offering high grade, skin friendly cosmetic products. Therefore, if you are seeking for any hair treatment in these salons, you can check out their product line to be assured.
Whether to go for temporary or permanent hair straightening treatment
The hair straightening technique is offered in two modes, temporary and permanent. In Brisbane, both temporary and permanent treatments are available. However, if you are not aware of any of the treatment procedures or techniques, you can have a short insight into the two distinct processes to decide which one you would like to avail.
Temporary hair straightening in Brisbane
· You can effectively use the hair straightening iron as a temporary solution. At first, you need to wash your hair with a shampoo. Use heat protecting solution to save your hair from any heat damage. Apply hair serum to essentially detangle your hair and comb it nicely in segments. Take small bunches of hair within your fingers and use the iron on the hair strands, maximum twice. You can either comb it immediately after and before the use of iron to make sure heat is distributed evenly.
· The blow dry mechanism is yet another method used for hair straightening in Brisbane. It provides a voluminous and detangled, smooth and plain look to your hairs.
· You can use clips and bobby pins to settle your hair in a straight position for a while to acquire a rather straight look for your hair.
· The hair straightening comb, which produces heat can also be used if you have time at hand. Just comb your hair as you do regularly. It may take time but gives somewhat a straight look.
The permanent hair straightening treatment
· Wash your hair properly and comb it carefully to ensure there are no tangles.
· The professionals now use blow dryers and hot irons to seamlessly straighten your hair initially.
· Now the hair straightening serum is applied evenly. You need to keep the application for a definite time so that the chemicals can act on the molecules of your hair.
· Then your hair is carefully washed again, settled, rinsed, and detangled.
· A neutralizer base cream is applied to bring the smooth and detangled finish to your hair.
· Again, the same blow dryers and irons are used to finally straighten your hair.
There are many professional and reputed salons and hair care professionals that offer exquisite services for hair straightening in Brisbane. You can check on the net about the popular and recommended salons, and experts in your locality in Brisbane. However, it is always better to go through the user comments and reviews to decide which professional is the best.